Derryheen Cycle Run

Haven't posted or video'd anything in a long while. So seeing as its a nice sunny Sunday morning here I thought I'd go for a cycle. This I suppose I could say is a relatively popular walking and cycle circuit from Butlersbridge, via Derryheen Bridge back to the Butlersbridge again. Am on my mountain bike that I bought from Mickey Shields. Thanks Mickey the bike is doing alot of work and going great. Apologies for the shaky camera, its on the handle bars and I suppose it would be better as a head mounted cam. Anyway the camera is a rollei bullet HD, fisheye 170 degree lens unit I bought on a trip to Singapore back in Easter 2012. Never got to use it till now as it was faulty. Even though in warranty Rollie would not accept it back to Germany (Rollei Support HQ) directly. So thanks to my friend Jason Kong in Singapore, I had to post it to him, he went back to the Sing Retail shop, they posted back to Germany, Rollie repaired it, sent it back to the Singapore retailor, then Jason and finally back to me in Ireland. Never really thought I'd see it again but its back and here is the first test run. Next thanks to a great site www.danosongs.com for the background music for videos. Great to have a music library to choose from that Youtube won't flag. Hope to use alot and donate to what I think is a great idea. The final part of the video is a smartphone app that tracks your work mapmyrun, check it out.

Comments