Music Lessons


Recognise anyone. Click on the image for a larger view

Comments

Anonymous said…
what year was this taken would help!
Anonymous said…
Ohhh so long ago ! Sorry sis thoses jackets its us... it was a bad year for snow, well really we hadnt seen snow b4 in Oz, but really was I so clueless. Looks like michelle agnes and olivia and wendy to my left so the photo must be early 1981. So how is ya all!
Anonymous said…
After wendy looks like sinead clancy(hope I spelt her name correct) below looks like a mundy!
Padraic Gaffney said…
Hi Fiona next to Sinead Clancy is I think Margo Healy then Angela Clancy. It was actually Norma Clancy that sent in the photo. Between you and ur sis Ann is my sis Oonagh Gaffney. Obvisouly my bro Liam (who was in ur class) and myself were to crap at the tin whistle to make it into the photo.